Probate and Guardianship

The loss of a loved one is a very emotional time. The hiring of an attorney with the knowledge, experience and compassion to guide you through the details of a probate is a necessity. Griffin & Associates is there for you whether it is a simple estate or a complex probate matter.

In Florida, a guardian can be appointed for a person for numerous reasons: if the person is determined to lack mental capacity, if the person is a minor child under the age of 18 who has not been emancipated, or even if the person voluntarily submits to a guardianship. The guardian can be appointed as Guardian of the Person, Guardian of the Property or Guardian of the Person and Property. You want a law firm who has the knowledge and experience of addressing the specific and ongoing needs of a guardianship. Griffin & Associates can meet those needs having represented both guardians, as well as wards, in guardianship cases.

Attorneys:  Eileen H. Griffin