As the senior partner of Griffin & Associates, P.A., Eileen Griffin brings the expertise and skills honed by decades of practice. She is a seasoned professional, having handled hundreds of complex cases, including many in which the opinions were officially reported by state courts. Ms. Griffin enjoys a high rate of referral from other lawyers and professionals.
Ms. Griffin’s other professional accomplishments include:
- Listed as AV Preeminent lawyer by Martindale Hubbell for over 10 years
- Trustee, Hillsborough County Bar Foundation
- Legal counsel for Brandon Outreach Clinic (pro bono)
- Appointed by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Florida to the Mediator Qualifications and Discipline Review Board. Serves as attorney member, Chair of Grievance Compliance Committee, since 2003.
- 2013 Chair - Florida Mediator Qualifications Complaint Committee, Dispute Resolution Center
- Member Florida Bar
- Member Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member Brandon Bar Association (Founding Member)
- Member Ferguson White Inns of Court – Master
- Alumni Leadership Brandon
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law
- B.S. Florida State University