Rachel L. Griffin
Phone: (813) 681-2612
Fax: (813) 684-6660
Rachel became an Associate Attorney for the firm in 2017 when she began to practice primarily in Marital and Family Law, Probate, and Estate Planning. She grew up in Brandon, Florida where she attended Brandon Academy, Tampa Preparatory School and her first two years of undergraduate study at the University of Tampa. She then transferred to the University of Central Florida where she maintained Dean’s List and graduated Cum Laude. She then graduated as a legacy from Stetson University College of Law in 2017 where her mother, Eileen Griffin, graduated in 1986. During the summer of 2015, Rachel studied abroad for two months in The Hague, Netherlands studying international law where she had the opportunity to visit the International Court of Justice.
Rachel has been an equestrian athlete her entire life both privately and as an Open Rider for the University of Central Florida Hunt Seat Team where she brought home high point rider awards. In 2012, Rachel was the winner of the Region 5 Championship in Open Equitation for UCF and the Runner Up Caccion Cup Rider for the team. She has competed and won numerous hunter/jumper shows across the country and continues to show in competitions today.
Rachel has gained invaluable experience volunteering for the Pinellas County Community Law Program in downtown St. Petersburg where she assisted pro bono clients who were seeking help in family law matters. She was also a summer intern for the 13th Judicial Circuit where she gained firsthand knowledge by shadowing a family law Judge and conducting research.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member of the East Hillsborough Bar Association
- Delta, Delta, Delta alumni UCF
- Member of the United States Equestrian Federation
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Student Member American Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Cum Laude
- Interpersonal/Organizational Communications with a minor in Legal Studies
- Dean’s List, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (Top 10% of seniors)
- University of Tampa
- Dean’s List